The terms “you” or “your ” refers only to theartminakshi.in Platform user. The term Service refers to all services offered on or off the artminakshi.in Platform by artminakshi.in
Before using the artminakshi.in Platform or providing any personal data to artminakshi.in, please carefully read this Policy. This Policy forms part of the Terms and Conditions of Use. Please read it along with the Terms.
artminakshi.in Platform and Services. You agree and consent that we may collect, transfer, use and store your information in accordance with this Policy. If you don’t agree with this Policy, please stop using or accessing the artminakshi.in Platform.
This Policy can be changed from time to another. These changes will be posted here. If there are significant changes to this policy, we will try to give you notice, including via prominent notice on artminakshi.in Platform or to email address. In any case, where applicable, we will get your consent. If we make any significant changes to this Policy, you will continue to use the Services even if we notify you.
LINKS OTHER WEBSITES
artminakshi.in Platform might contain links to other sites. This Policy does not apply to any personal information collected from you while visiting such sites. artminakshi.in will not be responsible for the practices and contents of any website accessed through links on the artminakshi.in Platform. This Policy does NOT apply to any information we may require you to share with us or any other service providers.
INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT
Device Information: We may collect and employ third-party plugins to gather information about your devices to improve your app experience. These include the model and operating system of the device, the file names and versions of the files, preferred languages, unique device IDs, advertising IDs, serial numbers and mobile network information. These plugins can collect and disclose this information. This data may be used to improve your services’ content and/or function. Analytics companies could use mobile device IDs for tracking your use of the artminakshi.in Platform.
Our artminakshi.in Platform may use pixel tags and web beacons to collect information related to your use on the Services. Third-party partners may also use these files and technologies.
Cookies are small files that websites, apps, online media and advertisers store on your browser. We use similar technologies such as cookies for:
- Authenticating users;
- It is important to remember user preferences and settings
- To determine the popularity content
- How to measure and deliver the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analysing site traffic, trends, and understanding the online behaviour and interests of people who use our services.
A pixel tag (also known as clear GIF, web beacon, or clear GIF) are tiny graphics that have a unique identifier embedded invisibly onto a webpage. They can be used to count or track things such as activity on a page or ad impressions and clicks. We use pixel tags in order to determine the popularity and usage of our different pages, features, services, and products. Web beacons can also be used in newsletters and e-mails to check whether the message is opened.
Your browser’s settings can be modified to change your cookie settings. When you use our Services, and your browser accepts cookies, you consent to us using cookies in the way described in this section.
USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- in has features to personalise your account so that we can provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products, services and other services.
- To comply with our obligations arising in any contracts we have entered into with you.
- To ensure security and internal operations of artminakshi.in Platform.
- To give you information about services that we think are similar to ones you have used or inquired about. If you have registered, we will contact you by email or SMS or telephone with information about the services.
- To understand the behaviour of our users, such as what they do on our services, their preferences, and how they use them, to improve the content of our Services (such as personalising content to fit your interests), to process and complete your transactions. To provide customer support and process your queries.
- To produce and review data and reports about our users, as well conduct research on these patterns.
- To enable you participate in interactive features on our Services (if any);
- To measure and understand advertising effectiveness, we deliver relevant advertising.
- If you are a merchant partner or a delivery partner, you can track the progress of delivery and the status of orders placed.
- Academic research can be done with academic partners.
For the purposes stated above, we may combine the information received from third parties with your information and any information we have collected about you. We may anonymize and/or remove any personal information you provide to us through the Services or other means, such third-party tools for web analysis. As such, aggregated and/or non-identifiable information may be used by us and shared with others.
We analyse the log files from our artminakshi.in Platform. These may include Internet Protocol address (IP), browser type (language), Internet service provider (ISP), Internet Protocol (IP), referring, application crashes, page seen and exit websites, applications, operating systems, date/time stamps, clickstream data, and other information. This data is used to help us manage the website, analyse user behaviour, improve our product and services, gather demographic information about our entire user base, and make improvements to the site.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share the information we have about you for these purposes:
- With Service Providers To support our business, we might share your information with our vendors and consultants, marketing partners or research firms, as well as other service providers or business partners (e.g. Payment processing companies). In order to improve and analyse our Services, and to collect payments, outside vendors may have access to your information. We may also use vendors to help us with other projects such as organising sweepstakes or conducting surveys.
- With Partner Restaurants/Merchant: While you place a request to order through the artminakshi.in Platform, your information is provided to us and to the restaurants/merchants with whom you may choose to order. To facilitate the processing of your online orders, we give your information to the restaurant/merchant in the same way as if you had placed an order directly with them. artminakshi.in will send you text messages about your order’s delivery status if it has a mobile number.
- With Academic Partners For academic research purposes, we may share your information with academic partners.
- With other users To provide you the Services, we may share your name and contact information with other delivery partners.
- For Crime Prevention or Investigation If we are:
- Obligated according to applicable laws, or in good-faith to respond to court processes and orders;
- Detection of identity theft, fraud or abuse of Services, and how to prevent them from happening;
- Responding to claims about a posting, advertisement, or other content violating intellectual property rights of a tier one party.
- For internal use We may share information with any current or future member of our Group (as defined below) or affiliates. This is for our internal business reasons.
The artminakshi.in Platform cannot be opted out of advertising, but you can opt-out of most interest-based advertising via third party sites or third party ad networks (including DoubleClick Ad Exchanges, Facebook Audience Networks and Google AdSense). For more information, visit www.aboutads.info/choices. Opting out is an option that will prevent you from receiving personalised ads from third party advertising networks. This is done based on browsing information across multiple websites and services. Your opt out might not work if you delete cookies and change devices.
- To serve the purpose for which you provided it.
- If we notify and you give your consent, we might share your data in ways other than those described here.
DATA PRIVACY PRECAUTIONS
We have taken appropriate security and technical precautions to ensure the confidentiality of all information collected.
To protect your personal data, we use vault services and tokenization services by third party service providers. The third-party service suppliers to our vault, tokenization and payment processing services, and our payment gateway are all compliant with the PCI compliance service providers. We advise you not to send your complete credit/debit card details via unencrypted electronic channels. We have given you or you have chosen a username/password that allows you to access certain parts on the artminakshi.in Platform. You are responsible for keeping this information confidential. We ask you to not share your password.
The internet transmission of information is not 100% secure. Although we will do everything we can to protect your personal data via the artminakshi.in Platform, we cannot guarantee their security. Once we have received your personal data, we will implement strict physical, procedural and electronic safeguards to try and prevent unauthorized access.